Summary: It is an interesting comparative study, samsung galaxy s5 vs iphone 5s. There are a number of parameters in which the S5 scores higher than iPhone 5S.
The present day world has witnessed the ever increasing impact of digital and electronic technology on human lifestyle. The advent of electronics and Information technology has altered forever the way we approach any walk of life. One of the most prominent means in which electronics technology has seeped into the lives of common people is through smartphones. There was a time when mobile phones with which one could make a call and send messages on the move were a wonder device.
Importance of comparison
When you are thinking of buying a new phone, it is always wise to do a thorough study of the available options in the market within your budget. It is advisable that you consider two or more phones within a similar range and do comparative studies before you pick your choice. If your budget is around thirty to thirty-five thousand rupees, you could consider a study of samsung galaxy s5 vs iphone 5s
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 is bigger in size than the iPhone 5s. The former offers a bigger screen than the latter, facilitating a clearer and more vivid visual experience.
- The Galaxy S5 comes with state of the art AMOLED technology fitted display unit which is many ways advanced than the LCD display of the iPhone 5S with higher pixel density and contrast ratio than the latter.
- The odd screen resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels that iPhone has makes it unable to play Full HD videos which the Galaxy s5 can easily play with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The trend of the market
Within about a decade and a half since its inception, the mobile phone has come of age and taken the shape of smartphones which are versatile and efficient than traditional mobile phones. Today, the Indian electronics market is ruled by smartphones. A number of national and international manufacturers have made their presence felt in the market of India. Two of the most prominent players in the market are Samsung and Apple. The Galaxy series of by Samsung is by far one of the most successful and widely used smartphone brands in India. On the other hand, iPhone by Apple has hovered around the top-end range among smartphones. It must be admitted that both these brands have their own loyal following.
More points of comparison
There are a few more points of comparison while considering samsung galaxy s5 vs iphone 5s.
- Galaxy S5 comes with 2.5 Ghz processor which is significantly faster than the 1.3 dual core processor of iPhone 5S
- The S5 has 2 GB RAM whereas iPhone 5S has 1 GB.
- Lastly, S5 is driven by a 2800 mAh battery that is more powerful than Apple’s 1560 mAh batteries.
The final word
From the above comparison, it is well understood that the Samsung Galaxy S5 scores substantially higher than the Apple iPhone 5S in terms of a number of crucial parameters. For, you additional information, the S5 costs a good five to six thousand rupees less than iPhone 5S. It might be a wiser option to buy a Galaxy S5 when you are choosing between it and the Apple iPhone 5S.