Hp LaserJet 1020 printer is a perfect solution for you either business or personnel purpose. Printer 1020 have ideal compact size than other printers yet another, every printer face technical issues. Mainly, Printer have drivers unavailable in desktop supported operating system- window XP, window vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10. Hp LaserJet 1020 printer drivers installation required technical steps.
Steps to Download Hp LaserJet 1020 printer drivers?
Getting the right Laser-jet 1020 printer drivers is a major technical part. Keeping in mind few of key factors can lead you to right printer drives. Hp Laser Jet 1020 Drivers information, specifications, and adaptation are mentioned below:
- Click on desktop start bar – Check supported operating systems (OS), check which version of windows is installed – window XP, window vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or 10.
- Click start -start search box-click system type- Likewise, check operating system version 32 bit or 64 bit.
- Next, Download Hp 1020 drivers from official website or trustworthy website.
- Ask Hp printer community for drivers.
- Before downloading from other website have a look at reviews.
- Don’t click or artifice by “Download” Banners.
- Choose “installation” by avoiding “installer” or download pop-up banners.
Once you download the printer drivers properly in order you get all the access (drivers bundle). Primary importance of printer is driver, or driver updates. In addition, yet few clicks away to installation
Steps to Install Hp LaserJet 1020 printer drivers?
Installation of drivers is very crucial job particularly required technical steps. Hp LaserJet 1020 driver can be install in various ways:
“Install Hp 1020 drivers with USB connection in Windows 7 or Windows Vista”
Step 1: Fix window setting to Update automatically Hp 1020 driver
Assure the desktop is fix, set, or scheduled to automatically download drivers.
- Go in desktop Windows setting and Change device installation settings.
- Tab on Yes button and Save it.
Step 2: Connect printer to Desktop
Add printer with desktop before begin Hp 1020 driver installation.
Connect printer with desktop via USB
Make a connection between Printer and Desktop with USB cable.
- Connect computer with internet.
- Turn on printer.
- Connect USB cable port one to printer another to computer.
- If a window displays new hardware follow the prompt and install driver.
- Try to printer a document, if printing no need to follow further steps.
- In case, you not able to printer then follow the further steps.
Make Wi-Fi Wireless connection
Connect printer to network with Wi-Fi.
Connect printer with Wireless Setup Wizard
Connect printer with Wi-Fi
Network connected with Wire
Use Ethernet cable to connect printer and desktop network by router setup.
Step 1: Prepare gadget for connection
Ensure network and Ethernet cable available before installing the driver.
Be confirmed about the network router with Ethernet port are connected or not.
- Check computer connection with router if it is not already connected.
- Use secured Ethernet cable. Do not use a standard or temporary telephone cable.
- Ethernet cable: Cable port connector is wide eight wires approx.
- Telephone cable: Cable port connector is narrow and six wires approx.
Step 2: Connect printer with network
Use Ethernet cable and connect the printer to the way of wired router.
- Now, turn on printer.
- Use simple and smooth Ethernet cable and insert at the rear of printer.
- Connect Ethernet cable to Hp 1020 printer and an available port on router.
Step 3: Install Hp LaserJet 1020 drivers with the Add a Printer wizard
Windows can install printer drivers through “Add a Printer” wizard to install the built-in print driver.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi), or wired network connection (Windows 8, 8.1, 10,)
- Wireless or wired network connection (Windows 7, Windows Vista)
- USB connection (Windows 8, 8.1, 10,)
- USB connection (Windows 7, Windows Vista)
Step 4: Print a document
Finally, print a document to make sure that Hp 1020 printer is working.
- If you can print a document, the Laser Jet printer driver installed and is working.
- If you cannot print a document, Follow for more information.
Step 5: Scan a document
Scan a document to make sure the scanner is working (if supported).
- If you can scan a document, the built-in driver installed and is working.
- If you cannot scan a document, continue to follow.
Steps to Install Hp LaserJet 1020 Printer on Windows 8, 10
- If Hp 1020 drivers already installed on system, ensure to uninstall the full bundle of previous version drivers before re-installing.
- Turn off the printer before process.
- Select the drivers tab by clicking on top bar menu.
- Tab to click add on driver tab
- Click Next to continue and launch Laser-jet Printer Driver
- Follow the windows instructions.
- Now, Click have disk.
- Open Browse.
- Open files in navigation.
- Select your language but 1020 drivers bundle includes the English language driver, few or some have multiple options.
- Select your operating system version 32 bit or 64 bit and click OKAY.
- Click OK on Disk dialogue.
- Follow screen and click Next.
- Now, Tab to Finish and Add Hp 1020 Printer Driver
- Ensure Hp driver has installed, Tab Close.
Thus, Hp Laser Jet 1020 printer drivers can be fixed or installed by following technical steps. As, Laser 1020 offers a ultimate printing speed rather than other printers with a high quality resolution.
Mario Perry is a professional writer. Mario love to writes for blog, companies and individual to meet client needs. Mario like to write on technical topics, travel blogs, blog on real stories, and also shares personal life experience throughout my articles.