Write for us
Guest Blogger Agreement
Have some ideas popping into your head, don’t let them waste, Send it to us quickly!! We are looking for Passionate Expert Writers who can write Original Quality articles for Techcolite. So, if you are looking for a platform to share your articles or gain popularity than Techcolite is the right option for you.
Guest posting in Techcolite is free of cost . Articles Should be of Informative in nature and should not be promotional in any form or written duly for link building purpose only. The Free article may take 24hrs to 5 Days to get reviewed and published. We reserve the right to give one Do-Follow link to the free guest post if and only if we find it very informational. No request or correspondence regarding this will be entertained.
We do accept Sponsored a post and promotional articles in our blog. For price Email Us (mail address below). Sponsored Articles are given priority and receive the following benefits:
- Sponsored articles are posted on the homepage for 3-4 days .
- Posted to our Facebook Page and Twitter account.
- Up to 2 do-follow links in both the article body and author bio.
After the Sponsored article is approved and published, the Payment must be done within 48 hrs of publishing, otherwise, the post will be unpublished and will not be live until payment is done. You will have 4 days to make payment after the article is unpublished and republish your article. After that period article will be permanently deleted. We accept Payments through PayPal only. Offline Payment option is available for Indian clients only upon request.
We are looking for Guest Writers for our blog in following topics.
- Computers and Internet
- Mobile phones and Gadgets
- Tablets and apps
- Web hosting
- How to and tips and tricks.
- And anything related to technology.
- Business and Marketing
All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
Important:- Before sending article for review make sure the article must contain at least two resource link related to the article other than author’s site link. This applies to Free Guest posts as well as Sponsored Post.
- Guest Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of Techcolite.
- Once the post has been submitted to Techcolite you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog.
- If we use your guest post, you may promote it on your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promoting does not mean you post the entire article on these forums. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about.
- Articles should be of minimum 800+ words and Title must be maximum of 70 characters long. Longer posts are allowed if it is necessary and relevant, but the final length of the article is decided by Techcolite Administration.
- Affiliate links and Malicious URLs shall not be included in guest post submissions.
- Techcolite Administration reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post at the end of the article.
- Guest Post writers may submit a short bio statement (no more than 150 words) that may be used at the end of the article.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website within the author acknowledgement. This must not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site. If the writer does not have a website, one link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If there is not an appropriate profile for linking, only a name will be provided. Techcolite Administration reserves the right to remove the author acknowledgement link within Techcolite’s sole discretion.
- Guest Post writers may provide a photo that may be used in Author Bio.
- A separate bio page for Guest Post writers will not be created.
- We do not pay for submissions. If you decide to submit a post to our site, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
- Techcolite welcomes images and/or video to accompany your guest post as long as they meet the following requirements:
- The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws.
- Techcolite Administration reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary.
- If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing use of likeness.
- Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
- Techcolite Administration reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or contrary to the values of the Techcolite .com.
- Techcolite will share and promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Links to any third-party site must be relevant to the topic and approved by Techcolite Administration.
- All search engine optimization (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of Techcolite Administration.
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliated or spam related will be removed at the discretion of Techcolite Administration.
- All Guest Posts are reviewed and approved by Techcolite Administration prior to posting.
- Techcolite Administration reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Techcolite Administration reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Techcolite, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Techcolite website.
- Guest authors need to contribute not just through blog content, but also through replies to comments. Any time someone comments on a post you write, you need to respond to the comment. It doesn’t matter if you write just a simple reply as long as you acknowledge that someone has commented and respond to it.
- If a Guest Post submission is inappropriate or needs improvements, a Techcolite representative will let you know and offer suggestions so that it may be published at a later time. Techcolite Administration will review your submissions in a timely manner. Techcolite Administration reserves the right to refuse publication of any Guest Post.
How to Submit Guest Post:-
If you comply with the below criteria then send us your articles at [email protected] or [email protected] We will verify your article and upon successful verification, we will publish it on our blog.
By submitting a Guest Post to Techcolite, you agree that you have read and understand this agreement and agree to be bound by it.