Summary: The feature-packed best mobile in India is now available at an affordable price to those who want to know more about the apps and tools.
Handheld devices have a come a long way since the time it was first invented in 1983. The first prototype weighed almost 4.4 pounds or 2 kilograms. Since then, the mobile phone has not only become much lighter in weight and easy to use, but has also gained in its capacity to send out stronger signals and catch weaker ones. It is also called a cell phone or a cellular phone because the communication process consists of cells. Each cell has a receiver and transmitter station that handles incoming and outgoing calls from the cell phone and hands it over to the next cell that overlaps it.
Cell phone features
There are many companies who have introduced their products in the Indian market. But, the features that make the best mobile phones in India stand out among its competitors are:
- 3 GHz Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor
- 5-inch display with 480 x 800-pixel resolution
- 1 GB RAM expandable up to 32 GB
- 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera
- LED flash to take pictures in the dark
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery that provides 10 hours of continuous talk time
Reasons for popularity
The reasons that have made this cell phone very popular with all kinds of users are:
- It runs on the Android version 4.4.4 KitKat operating system that allows the user access to latest apps and tools.
- The operating system can be upgraded to the next version of Android v5.0.2 Lollipop
- It can accommodate two SIM cards that enable the user to have to two different service providers with the same phone.
- Supports AGPS, GPS, 3G, USB, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth and Mobil Hotspot enabling the user to connect to all kinds of devices possible
- It has a 5MP camera with features such as auto-focus and face detection that can be used to take sharp images.
- It has an LED flash to take pictures in low light also
Final verdict of users
Price is always a prime concern as far as users are concerned. The price of the best mobile in India is very reasonable, even with all these features. It has been especially targeted at the group of people who want to know more about the latest applications and tools that are latest. The battery provides substantial amount of talk time, with single charge. It weighs only 130 grams and is only 8mm thick. Your choice of mobile phone will vary according to your requirement. While purchasing a mobile phone, get information on its features.